Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
Q: Do you set up the inflatables ?
A: Yes, we ask that an Adult be on location to direct my staff upon arrival.
Q: What is your delivery area?
A: Fort Worth and surrounding areas, although additional fees may apply for areas farther out. Please call our office for a current delivery fee.
Q: Does the rental time include your set up time?
A: No. We arrive early to set up so you get the entire rental time to play.
Q: When do you set up?
A: That depends on how many rentals we have that day. Generally we arrive 1-2 hours before the rental time begins. If we have a lot of rentals that day, we may need to set up as early as 4 hours in advance. If this is the case, we will call the Friday before to confirm that someone will be at the event location.
Q: We’ve rented some dirty bounce houses from other companies in the past. Are they cleaned?
A: Yes, Rita’s Party Rentals cleans and sanitizes our inflatables after every rental.
Q: Do we have to keep it plugged in the entire time?
A: Yes. A blower keeps air in the jump unit the entire time. Once unplugged they deflate. That´s why we require an outlet within 50 ft of the unit or a generator. Cord runs of over 100 ft can pop your circuit breaker.
Q: Do you set up at Parks ?
A: Yes, if you have reserved a pavilion. (some parks may require a two week reservation for a pavilion). Also some parks may not have electric, in this case a Generator is needed to operate the blower of the bounce house or concession machines. We rent Generators at a reasonable price, however generators are limited. Please call our office for availability and price.
Q: What payments do you take?
A: Cash, Zelle, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If paying by cash, please have exact change as my driver does not carry cash.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes all orders require a small good faith deposit and is non-refundable.
Q: How big are the inflatables?
A: Most of our inflatables are 13´x 13′, 15′ x 15′ however our 4 in 1 Combos are bigger, and require extra space. When in doubt, measure your space to make sure it will fit. Inflatable units need room to be staked and they need room for the blower and can´t rub against walls or trees as this may damage the unit. If you have stairs or a tiered backyard, please call our office to discuss options for setup.
Please check the space requirements listed for the inflatable. Also, make sure you have at least a 4 feet access to the area where it will be set up. Some inflatables can weigh up to 250 pounds so we need a clear path with ample room.
Q: What surfaces do you set up on?
A: We can set up on Grass (our favorite and best for the kids), asphalt, and concrete. We cannot set up at Lakes for safely concerns.
Q: Are we responsible for the unit if it gets a tear or damaged in any way?
A: You are not responsible for normal wear and tear on our units. Seams may develop tears in high traffic areas over a period of time. If this happens please alert us at once so we can remedy the situation. If however, damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules or negligence (i.e. not turning off the blower in high winds) you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the unit/blower etc which can cost thousands of dollars. We don´t want you or us to be in that situation which is why we have you sign and initial on all of our safety rules so that you can be the trained operator.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Deposits are non-refundable. If the rental is canceled be it ours or yours due to inclement weather that could cause a dangerous situation such as high winds or rain, your deposit will not be returned, you may use your paid deposit towards a future rental within the same year, and will expire 12/31/2023. Any payments made over the deposit will be refunded within 5 business days.
SIMPLE SAFETY RULES
WE BELIEVE IN SAFETY, TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE EVENT, AND TO AVOID ANY ADDITIONAL FEES, WE HAVE LISTED SOME SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW.
- No Silly String, No Bubbles in or near the inflatables these will damage the unit and customer may be liable for replacement. Units usually cost between $1,500.00 to $5,000.00 to replace.
- No Food, Gum, Candy, Drinks, Bubbles, Confetti, Face pain, Glitter, or any other Sticky Substance are not allowed in the unit.
- No Pets allowed in or around the unit, their claws will cause damage to the unit and customer will be liable for tears caused during rental period.
- All participants must remove shoes, eye-glasses, jewelry and other sharp objects before entering the inflatable unit. Socks are required at all times.
- No acrobatic flips, wrestling, or horseplay are allowed.
- If the unit includes a slide. Only one person at a time allowed on the slide. Too many children will pose a safety hazard.
- Only children of the same age group or size should play in the unit at the same time.
- Please return all of the equipment you received with your rental. There will be a $10.00 charge for missing balls, $250.00 charge for missing blowers, $75.00 charge for missing tarps, and $25.00 charge for each missing sandbag.
- No children hanging from the netting these are very difficult to repair.
Still have a question? Call 817-825-3423 or Contact Us: [email protected]